Friday 25 July 2014

Fashion Post | Life's Peachy

Life's Peachy



As usual, on Friday's I bring you a quick fashion post. Last weeks was mint and this weeks is peach. Personally I prefer to wear peachy colours as they seem to suit most skin tones. I find mint and yellows often wash me out (they somewhat reflect onto my skin, making me a nice shade of ill).



The Miss Selfridge Wedges are something I've been eyeing up for a really long time. I have so many shoes though and I'm not sure whether I can justify buying another pair. Tell me, do you think they're worth it?

Follow on Bloglovin


Pink lace dress
delias.com


Topshop dress
topshop.com


Miss Selfridge clothing
missselfridge.com


Monki pleated skirt
$34 - monki.com


Miss Selfridge shoes
missselfridge.com


Dorothy Perkins sandals
dorothyperkins.com


Chloé chloe bag
ssense.com


Topshop nail care
$10 - topshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment